[Solved] Mission SP1.. I can't get the "min" volume to work right

csrMark

Anyone got any ideas?

I have the SP1 all calibrated and working fine

UNTIL

I went to sent a Minimum volume

I like to have the volume pedal at about 75% volume when it's up and push down on it a little if I need a little extra.

Well, when I go into the volume pedal edit and try to set the minimum, it shows it working fine
but... it doesn't work at all?

heres a video I did to show what I'm talking about.

NOTE: I SAY WAH BLOCK IN THE VIDEO.. I MEANT VOLUME BLOCK

The sweep being shown in the graph is the pedal travel, not the result of Min/Max settings. The other parameters do affect the graph itself, but not those.
So that is showing “7.1 to 10.0” volume and working correctly.

You probably also have the same pedal assigned to the “global output” volume.

On the AX8, go to Setup (Tap shift then Store), I/O, then CTRL page and make sure only External 1 is set to Pedal 1.

sorry for the delay... just checked CTRL tab and EXTERNAL 1 is set to PEDAL 1

Here's a picture of my settings.

thank you for your assistance

Attachments

• FRACTAL IO CTRL screen.jpeg
    FRACTAL IO CTRL screen.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
sorry for the delay... just checked CTRL tab and EXTERNAL 1 is set to PEDAL 1

Here's a picture of my settings.

thank you for your assistance
as you can see, Input volume is also set to Pedal 1. that means you're turning down the input volume with Pedal 1. as i mentioned, you only want one thing set to Pedal 1. set Input to NONE, instead of Pedal 1.

Hey Chris... that being said then... Is there a way to set a "min" and "max" volume to the instrument volume? or assign the pedal to the "output 1" or "output 2" .. ??? that could possibly come in handy? ... I was in AX8 "output" controls but didn't see a "min" / "max" setting there

Hey Chris... that being said then... Is there a way to set a "min" and "max" volume to the instrument volume? or assign the pedal to the "output 1" or "output 2" .. ??? that could possibly come in handy? ... I was in AX8 "output" controls but didn't see a "min" / "max" setting there
no. those "global" controls are full range only.

use a volume pedal in a preset to adjust things how you mentioned.

no. those "global" controls are full range only.

use a volume pedal in a preset to adjust things how you mentioned.
when i insert my expression pedal and a volume block, the global volume drops .do you know why?
my pedal is already calibrated although it does not reach 100%

If I take out the volume block the volume returns to normal
thanks

Back
Top Bottom