[SOLVED] Missing Factory 2 Cabs

GreatGreen

Power User
I just got an Axe-Fx III in the mail today and the Factory 1 cab group shows up fine but the Factory 2 cab group is reading <EMPTY> for all cabs.

Does anybody have these and know how I might install them?

Contact fractal support directly , this is a recurring QC issue with whomever loads the initial firmwares at FAS, Cliff has already read the riot act on the forum here..

Are you sure ? I’m fairly certain that fw updates added factory cabs on the II at some point...

Were they actually in a firmware update or a separate folder you could load to your user cabs? I remember it that way when the XL's first came out since it had more factory cabs that weren't on the MKI & MKII.

Were they actually in a firmware update or a separate folder you could load to your user cabs? I remember it that way when the XL's first came out since it had more factory cabs that weren't on the MKI & MKII.

I think there were fw updates that added factory cabs. There were also ir’s in a separate folder but those werent able to be added to the factory cabs.

If factory cabs are not within the firmware, then the factory has to load them prior to shipping the unit. But they probably have a procedure for remote assistance. (fingers crossed).

Back
Top Bottom