SOLVED: Lights not lighting up when changing presets. MIDI controller only.

shawngs

I use the MFC-101 exclusively as a MIDI controller. Having just updated the software on the MFC as well as on my effects processor, I changed some of the settings and now the appropriate lights don't light up when I change presets. Whenever I push a switch, it stays lit when I change presets, all of the ones that are "off" stay "off". Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 8.07.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 8.08.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 8.08.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 8.08.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 8.09.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 8.09.13 PM.png

do you need to send all this with preset change? I only use the mfc with the ax fx but looks like by your screen shots that you have send with preset turned off for all the IA switches, of coarse I am not 100% sure how that works using it for other things, the mfc and the axe fx share that info.

are the switches in the correct state upon preset change but the lights do not reflect this state? Now that I think about it I have 2 switches set none axe fx mode for the looper rec, stop play, and those 2 lights don't sync either. this is a good question.

Yeah, all of the effects are in the correct state. The state is loaded with the Helix preset, not sent from the MFC upon preset change.

The lights were working properly before. Im not sure what I changed.

I finally figured it out. On the IA Switches Tab, the GBL column needed to be set to "no" instead of "yes."

Back
Top Bottom