Not a Bug SOLVED Level 1 do not response after 6.00 Beta 8 install

Valdolopezz

Hi,

Got some weird thing with my FM3 after 6.00 Beta 8 install. My Level 1 pot do not response. It gives max volume and when i try to make it quieter, or turn it to minimum nothing happens.

Thank you,

Vlad

Attachments

• 1670366609927.jpg
    1670366609927.jpg
    904.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

Got some weird thing with my FM3 after 6.00 Beta 8 install. My Level 1 pot do not response. It gives max volume and when i try to make it quieter, or turn it to minimum nothing happens.

Thank you,

Vlad
how are you connecting and using the physical output jacks?

how are you connecting and using the physical output jacks?
I've used two connections. 1. XLR stereo pair cable to console. 2. SPDIF to my UAD apollo 8. I also checked Level 2 pot (routed spdif out source and output of my preset to OUTPUT 2) and it stopped to response also.

I don’t use SPDIF but I think the Out knob doesn’t affect the level on purpose.

I don’t use SPDIF but I think the Out knob doesn’t affect the level on purpose.
This morning i was at rehearsal and it worked fine with XLR. I never use it at max level, so i can change it a little bit. It stopped working immediately after upgrade.

XLR output with Out 1 knob works as expected for me.
I made downgrade to 5.03 and everything started to work fine. Then i installed 6.00 beta 8 one more time. Now Level 1 works properly with XLR connection, but for SPDIF still have no response.

I made downgrade to 5.03 and everything started to work fine. Then i installed 6.00 beta 8 one more time. Now Level 1 works properly with XLR connection, but for SPDIF still have no response.
from the release notes of 6.00:

RELEASE NOTES:

NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES

• SPDIF output level will no longer be dependent on the volume knob.

Back
Top Bottom