[Solved] LED's no long working

jzgtrguy

Inspired
My LED's no longer light up. I think I may have inadvertently turned them off. Can some of you experts help this Ludite out?

Sorry about that. It's the ones that show the level of the input above the D and E knobs. It used to bounce with my guitar signal now it's just dark. Device functions and sounds normal.
FAS-027-top.jpg

Possibly an internal cable to the leds has become loose or unseated?

Looks like the whole display/knobs unit lifts out from the top if you want to look ........ but perhaps Open a support ticket and someone will likely tell you if it's safe or possible to do a check yourself.

OK more info. When doing start up the LED's flash so they have power. When I make changes to a pre set the "edited" LED turns yellow so they work. What's no happening is there is no signal from my guitar.

Never mind I think I figured out how to get in setup mode, then instrument input. The LED's are bouncing now. What I don't get was when I opened the setting it was set to 12. As I played my guitar wide open on the hottest pickup I rotated the setting and I heard no perceptible change in my guitar whether I set it to zero or 12..... I put it on 6 and the LED just touches the red when I whack it.

Never mind I think I figured out how to get in setup mode, then instrument input. The LED's are bouncing now. What I don't get was when I opened the setting it was set to 12. As I played my guitar wide open on the hottest pickup I rotated the setting and I heard no perceptible change in my guitar whether I set it to zero or 12..... I put it on 6 and the LED just touches the red when I whack it.
Yes because it’s a signal to noise ratio setting. I believe the manual explains this.

Back
Top Bottom