[SOLVED] Getting a weird chorus effect. Phase issues?

I was looking at the front screen meters. even with no preset loaded, usb channels 5 and 6 are active (because they are the default DI reamp tracks) and for some weird reason, all of the video making programs ive found don't have a setting to turn those off. i can do it just fine in reaper.
Yea. I think it’s your software. Preset behaves fine here.

Try setting your audio properties in the video software to stereo. I think it’s interpretating the extra channels as surround input channels.

Yea. I think it’s your software. Preset behaves fine here.
Looks like it from here. I don't make a whole lot of videos so it's not a huge deal. I mainly use Reaper. The only info i get when looking at the software is that it shows my recording device as the AxeFX3, but it doesn't give me options to turn off different channels. Never had that problem with the XL+.

ive reset factory defaults several times.

Looks like it from here. I don't make a whole lot of videos so it's not a huge deal. I mainly use Reaper. The only info i get when looking at the software is that it shows my recording device as the AxeFX3, but it doesn't give me options to turn off different channels. Never had that problem with the XL+.

ive reset factory defaults several times.
The III has different/improved USB audio capabilities than the XL's did. It's not an Axe issue. It's a limitation of the video software.

Ok guys, i figured it out. OBS was recording ALL of the outputs since it didn't have a proper ASIO driver. I have ASIO4All and found the right obs/asio app. Got it running and now i can pick which usb channels OBS will record. I no longer have the dry signal coming thru.

Happy day!
can you edit the thread title to say Solved? click Thread Settings near the top, might have to look at the first post to see it.

Back
Top Bottom