[solved] FM3 Output

Works really well - gigged with it a few times now. But with OUT1 free I’d like to use that for FOH, IEM, etc

4CM uses all 4 of the ins and outs of an FM3, so the short answer is you can’t because you’re already using Out 1 for 4CM without a cab block.

With complex routing and “splitting” out 1 with Volume blocks, there is a possibility of doing it; maybe someone more familiar with 4CM can figure that out.

I’d recommend starting your own thread for this.
Does anyone actually read posts? Read the posts above yours, particularly the OP's.

Does anyone actually read posts? Read the posts above yours, particularly the OP's.
Wow. Thank you for the suggestion. I’m the worst because I misunderstood someone changing the topic from regular 4CM to something less known called the Out 2 4CM which one person described earlier. I’m the worst and have only been helping for 15 years and solved thousands of issues for people but missed one post. You’re right, since I can’t read I guess l’ll quit.

Last edited:
Wow. Thank you for the suggestion. I’m the worst because I misunderstood someone changing the topic from regular 4CM to something less known called the Out 2 4CM which one person described earlier. I’m the worst and have only been helping for 15 years and solved thousands of issues for people but missed one post. You’re right, since I can’t read I guess l’ll quit.
To be fair, you did say I should start a separate thread on this and I should have as it did take away from the original one. All is good, I appreciate your help and just that you reply! 👍

Back
Top Bottom