Solved: FC6 How to set bank range

DallasGlenn2005

Experienced
If this is in the owners manual or on forum, I'm doing a bad job of finding the answer to this question. I have the MK2 and have kept all the stock presets. My custom presets start at preset 385 and go through 530. My issue is that it seems my banks are capped at 128 which takes me through #515 - not allowing me to access any higher preset by doing bank +1. If 128 is a cap, is there a way to set a range so that bank 1 starts with my custom presets? Or if there is no limit to the numbers of banks how do get my presets above #515 into banks? My bank size is set to 4 currently.

I don't have a unit in front of me, but check the FC configuration for the button you are pressing. There is a setting there that limits the range.

Hi,

Can anyone explain how I remove the restriction that prevents me from accessing all the presets from my FC12 controller.

At present, I cannot select any presets higher than 55 for some reason?

Im sure there will be a simple setting somewhere that controls this, if anybody knows where it is?

Thanks.

Edit Layout > Edit Switch (Bank) > set Upper and Lower Limit.

Sorry yek,

I realise you have you already posted the answer to the previous poster. but,

When you say "Edit Layout". Are you meaning on the FC12 or from the unit?

Editor:
Fc Controllers > select Bank Inc/Dec or Preset Inc/Dec switch > set Upper Limit to max

Back
Top Bottom