Solved- dummy at the wheel ... All outputs dead (just updated to 1.13)

∞Fractals

Fractal Fanatic
SOLVED!

Pedal on outs! Doh!

Dumb oversight somewhere on my part I guess, but help please from the hive mind

Updated from 1.12 to 1.13 and my usual outputs (1 for FRFR and 2 for Cabs), with IN_1 for guitar and In_3 for music/ipod.

All meters throughout signal chain (great feature!) show in/outs working but out 1 and out3 show no "output" activity. What I am missing? Used to work until update - reluctant to go back to 1.12, but can. Anyone?

No output on sound, real LED panel meters, and virtual meters. VOL controls are at normal (O1 @ 9:00, O2 @ Noon). All signal is ipod into In_3 - but did strum guitar on IN_1 and saw similar. Also when I “edit” out1or out2, Block meter in AE3 won’t move/animate. No signal being passed through to speakers or amp.

What to check? What to twiddle? Many thanks!

Last edited:
Could it be something with the new per-scene volume in the output blocks?

Dunno, However I did look/“edit” each output and saw everything was set at 0 dB, pans @ center. That should be same as ever, (except the meter in Axe Edit 3 doesn’t reflect signal as it did before. I figured that was just waiting for an update to match 1.13).

Update: All scene values are at 0dB, stereo - no output animation meter on AE3.

The output meters are working here in Axe Edit 0.6.29 with the final 1.13 firmware release.

Thank you. I figured if it wasn’t working for others it would’ve been called out earlier.

I’m sure it’s on my side. But I’ve gone through every setting and don’t see possibly where the outputs could be turned off for out1 and out2 .... :confused::(

I’m about ready to reinstall 1.12

I have an idea ... pedal controller may now be tied to out 2 ... Which I’m pretty sure it wasn’t previously, but I did calibrate it earlier today and it is tied to out one.

Unfortunately I’ve already started the 1.12 reload. As soon as that’s done I’ll check the pedals. I feel 85% certain that’s probably it ... my big fat head. :oops::oops::oops:o_O

:)

Similar thing happened to me, couldn't figure why one patch kept kicking on the Pitch block. Then I realized the MFC 101 was doing it - I was so used to the seamless operation that I completely forgot you actually have to program the MFC presets in MIDI mode...

At least now you can go back to 1.13 :D

Back
Top Bottom