[Solved] Delay Questions From a Curious Mind

MKeditor

Experienced
I'm exploring using channels for the first time. I copy the delay block that's a a duel delay with 1/4 note and a dotted 1/8. When I paste in in other presets, the delay times change. Each one has different times. Since the delay times are grayed out, I can't change them. When I tap tempo, I can't seem to replicate the times from the original. What am I missing?

Find out the tempo in the preset you’re copying from. Enter that tempo into the new preset.

I'm exploring using channels for the first time. I copy the delay block that's a a duel delay with 1/4 note and a dotted 1/8. When I paste in in other presets, the delay times change. Each one has different times. Since the delay times are grayed out, I can't change them. When I tap tempo, I can't seem to replicate the times from the original. What am I missing?
so just to summarize, this isn't an issue about Channels at all. if you set a Delay to match the 1/4 tempo, then the Tempo needs to be the same for it to match another preset's Delay block at 1/4 tempo.

this is solved then?

so just to summarize, this isn't an issue about Channels at all. if you set a Delay to match the 1/4 tempo, then the Tempo needs to be the same for it to match another preset's Delay block at 1/4 tempo.

this is solved then?

Agreed. It ended up not having to do with channels. Just an obvious point I overlooked. Solved. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom