[Solved] Daw not receiving signal from Axe fx 2

Tbone2112

i have a axe fx 2 xl plus. I am running to via usb as my soundcard. I have car cables running to my monitors. I recently updated my firmware and all of a sudden my daw(reaper) is not getting recording signal. The axe shows up in audio preferences as fas ASIO and so reaper sees it. I looked in the axe I/o settings and the sound is going to output one. I hear all my presets through my monitors and I can listen to music. I have no idea what is causing this problem or what to do that will fix it. I have google searched for this issue but found no answers so I am posting here in hope someone can help. I am using windows 10 64 bit.

Also make sure your tracks are ‘armed’/selected

Some DAWs don’t allow you to monitor an input until you select it for recording

what does this mean?
Xlr cable

from what to what? The firmware that was updated was 2 or 3 earlier versions then the current firmware ( in other words I am up to date). I am not at home so the name of firmware is something I will know when get off work.

check your I/O menu settings on the front panel. also make sure your DAW has the inputs set correctly in its settings.

Somehow the USB DIGI was set to output 2 and so I changed it to output 1 and now I am getting signal in my daw. However, my axe edit says I am disconnected now so if anyone here would like to share how I fix this I would appreciate it,

Somehow the USB DIGI was set to output 2 and so I changed it to output 1 and now I am getting signal in my daw. However, my axe edit says I am disconnected now so if anyone here would like to share how I fix this I would appreciate it,
just power cycle, or plug the USB cable in again, or restart Edit. this can happen from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom