[Solved] Cab Pack 1&2

Wigam2

Inspired
Hey guys,

I downloaded Cab Packs 1 & 2 from the holiday gift from Fractal, and can't get them to load. I unzipped the files, saved them and I've tried about every method I can think of and AX8 doesn't recognize them. The download info says they work with AX8 but when I attempt to load them using import cab (one at a time just to see if it would work) the message says something like the file format is not recognized or not supported.

Using Manage Cabs from AX8-Edit, I browse to the folder where the cabs are and it scans the folders and finds 0 cabs. I believe there are 500+ between both packs.

The cabs are shown as .syx files - do I need to convert them to something else? Am I missing a step? I've watched a few videos on how to do this, but I can't seem to make it work.

Just tried it on Pack 1 & 2 and no problems using either Axe-manage Cabs or single import.

Make sure you are in AxeFX II folder and not Ultra+Std folder

Last edited:
Just tried it on Pack 1 & 2 and no problems using either Axe-manage Cabs or single import.

Make sure you are in AxeFX II folder and not Ultra+Std folder which I assume you picked correctly.

That was the problem - used the AxeFX II folder and got it working. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom