Soloing over Steve Vai style backing track- Plexi Normal

Extremely well played and awesome tone, respect! The Plexi normal is one of my favorite amps - what did you dial in to achieve this gain structure? Did you boost in front of the amp? BB Pre?

I think it was pretty stock, changed the wah to coloursound and added mono chorus.
I reckon the chorus and the pickups in that guitar are the secret of the sound (Doug Aldrich Suhr Pickups)
This might give you an idea of the pickups and another guitar, this link is exactly same settings but withthe Ibanez and Dimarzio Tone Zone and Paf Pro in neck

Thanks Tony, everyone seems to pick up on the right hand, I've never noticed tbh ;-) just wish I had Richie Kotzen or Gary Moore's left hands :)

I think it was pretty stock, changed the wah to coloursound and added mono chorus.
I reckon the chorus and the pickups in that guitar are the secret of the sound (Doug Aldrich Suhr Pickups)
This might give you an idea of the pickups and another guitar, this link is exactly same settings but withthe Ibanez and Dimarzio Tone Zone and Paf Pro in neck

Wow - sounds so delicious! :)

Back
Top Bottom