FM3 Solo jazz guitar with Princeton AA964 model & Ownhammer FN-AXA ir

A nice mellow tune for a Sunday afternoon and some tasteful playing as well. Thanks for sharing!

Hi!

Here's a recording i made with my Fm3.

I have been trying out various combinations of amp models and ir, but this is the one i like the most this far.

It's the silverface non reverb model. I used an Ownhammer 121 FN-Axa ir from the dvrb package.

I have a 1972 Silverface Princeton non- reverb. One of my favorite amps, would never part with it. Love the fact that Fractal has a model of it too.

Beautiful phrasing and the harmonic development in the arrangement is wonderful.
What pickup is in that Tele that sound so warm and beautiful?

Cheers,

Mats N

Beautiful phrasing and the harmonic development in the arrangement is wonderful.
What pickup is in that Tele that sound so warm and beautiful?

Cheers,

Mats N
Thank you! It`s an Amber Spirit of 59 humbucker that my luthier recommended when I had the guitar built. It’s supposed to sound like a vintage PAF humbucker.

Thank you! It`s an Amber Spirit of 59 humbucker that my luthier recommended when I had the guitar built. It’s supposed to sound like a vintage PAF humbucker.
Thanks, Patrick!
So we know the Tele can jazz, so the question remains if it can twang?
I have a hard time reading the logo. Who built the guitar?

Cheers,

Mats N

Thanks, Patrick!
So we know the Tele can jazz, so the question remains if it can twang?
I have a hard time reading the logo. Who built the guitar?

Cheers,

Mats N
The guitar was built by Falck. It’s a guitar store in Trondheim in Norway that also builds a few guitars. I wanted a lightweight tele style guitar for jazz, so I had it built with a sugar pine body with a roasted maple neck. The neck has a 12” radius, that I prefer over the typical tele necks. I mostly use it for jazz so i usually use the neck humbucker, but the tele bridge pickup can do twangy sounds. The two pickups are far from balanced in tone though. The bridge pickup can sound really trebly if I use the same amp settings as the humbucker. So I need different amp settings for each pickup. Luckily that’s not a problem when using the FM3.

Hi!

Here's a recording i made with my Fm3.

I have been trying out various combinations of amp models and ir, but this is the one i like the most this far.

It's the silverface non reverb model. I used an Ownhammer 121 FN-Axa ir from the dvrb package.

So nice... I can softly hear the drummer's brushes in my mind. Thanks for the beautiful music!

Back
Top Bottom