Soldano 100 All Channels With Stock Cabs; 7 Scenes

biggness

Power User
Spent some time with this amp today and dialed up a few tones for it.

The clean channel is HIGHLY underrated. It just may be my favorite clean tone at the moment. Works really well with neck single coils with the tone rolled back a bit, and also that #4 strat quack.

Otherwise, have fun banging and kerranging.

Any feedback on it is welcomed. Always looking for ways to improve. :)

Attachments

• Soldano 100 (All Channels).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 326
I was just curious, because I'm not familiar with the Soldano, and the clean channel was an absolute surprise for me. It has a kind of freshness, which inspired me for several hours. I saved it as one of my standard presets, because I want to use it more often. Thank you for this discovery.

I was just curious, because I'm not familiar with the Soldano, and the clean channel was an absolute surprise for me. It has a kind of freshness, which inspired me for several hours. I saved it as one of my standard presets, because I want to use it more often. Thank you for this discovery.

Thank you! And yes, it is such a versatile great clean tone.

Thanks for sharing your preset. I enjoyed playing with it. FYI, Scene 7 is a bit on the hot side, at least on my system. I dropped the Amp level control from -5dB to -19.1dB and in the Out1 block, and pulled the slider down for Scene 7 level by -4.86dB. I'd recorded a bit with the original, and my usual settings on Logic X Pro had the waveform looking more like a rectangle, with no peaks and valleys. On playback I was hearing what sounded like digital artifacts, which I've never heard in any previous recordings. After the drop in level, it really sounds great! Cheers, Lee

Thanks for sharing your preset. I enjoyed playing with it. FYI, Scene 7 is a bit on the hot side, at least on my system. I dropped the Amp level control from -5dB to -19.1dB and in the Out1 block, and pulled the slider down for Scene 7 level by -4.86dB. I'd recorded a bit with the original, and my usual settings on Logic X Pro had the waveform looking more like a rectangle, with no peaks and valleys. On playback I was hearing what sounded like digital artifacts, which I've never heard in any previous recordings. After the drop in level, it really sounds great! Cheers, Lee
Hey man - thank you !

Some of the scenes are REALLY hot but once tamed sound great.

No idea what happened there. I blame my ex wife lol Thank you both though.

This is astounding. I did create a 8th scene using scene 5, but added Comp and Delay, I think :rolleyes: I used a Tele I made from a real Fender body and neck, a set of SD Tele AlNiCo 2 pickups, and this preset just rocked, literally.

Great work!!!

This is astounding. I did create a 8th scene using scene 5, but added Comp and Delay, I think :rolleyes: I used a Tele I made from a real Fender body and neck, a set of SD Tele AlNiCo 2 pickups, and this preset just rocked, literally.

Great work!!!

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Finally got round to trying this today and I’m very impressed. Great preset, cheers!
It did nearly blow my speakers out though. Seems all the output levels on the amp, cab, etc are realllly high.

Just tried this today and wow, really great preset! I don't know the SLO very well but am very impressed. The clean is amazing, and I just lost 2 hours playing on the lead tone scene #7, which is a professional grade recordable tone right out of the box. I had to lower the OUT1 level a bit for my monitors and lowered the trim in the AMP block for my particular guitar and that was it. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom