SOLD OUT! FX8 Labels - very last few KickTags sets left - nearly sold out!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks! Hope you're all fine and dandy and looking forward to the end of this dark winter!

Just a heads up that the second run of KickTags Modular Glow-in-the dark labels for the AX8 and FX8 are nearly completely sold out. I'll be taking a short break to prepare the next batch and take a little break over easter with the family, so it may be a couple - three weeks before the next batch is ready.

Great to see these labels already out on tour and making their way to new owners all over the world. They've been the fastest selling labels I've made so far and have been a lot of fun to finally put on my own AX8 :)
I'm already working on some cool little additions to the system (not a change, just an addition or two) that I hope to share with you all soon.

Head on over to www.kicktags.com for the full skinny and to grab one of the remaining sets, or just drop me a mail at sukh@kicktags.com if you fancy a natter or have any dirty jokes you'd like to share.

Peace!
Sukh

fx8%20board%20labels_zps887gy9bz.jpg

fx8%20mellow_zpsxws8hymn.jpg

f-switch%201_zpsivaihyok.jpg

glow%20f_zps1otf8m2h.jpg

Last edited:
I received an email stating mine had shipped on the 27th. The tracking number was bad and they still haven't arrived yet.

I received an email stating mine had shipped on the 27th. The tracking number was bad and they still haven't arrived yet.

Mate, then why not just get in touch with me and let me know and I can make sure I've not mis-typed the tracking number? Can't take responsibility for the postal service, but I'll never leave anyone hanging...

Drop me an email, or let me know who you are and I can check the tracking for you - I had another customer in Canada this week, for whom the tracking number showed as invalid in Canadian Postal tracking, but valid here, and they turned up yesterday.

Get in touch!!
Sukh

Hey mate,

thanks for the PM - I've emailed you, but posting here too so you pick up one or the other....

Looks like some email went awry - I sent you an updated tracking number on 29th Feb (I had mistyped the original!) and USPS tried to deliver to you on the same day. They should really have left you a card to say they had tried to deliver and that you need to go pick them up... but I know (from bitter experience) that they don't always do that :-(

Sorry man - looks like they've been waiting for you for over 2 weeks. As I never heard back from you after that, I assumed all was rosy. I've resent you the tracking again - which you'll need to go and poke USPS with to get your package.

Let me know when u get them! (and thanks again for your order :) )

Sukh

Ok, so after much confusion, not caused by brother Toadfish, my labels arrived today. It seems the good ol' USPS dropped the ball on their end with updating tracking information and package location and then trying to place blame on my delivery man, The package magically showed up on my doorstep (while I was at the Post Office trying to figure out where they went wrong.

The labels are now safe and sound, along with the surprise lollipop Toadfish threw in the box. Nice! I will say I am beyond impressed with them. No attention to detail was missed to include the top shelf plastic containers the labels were placed in. Everything about this product is nothing short of outstanding. I have had other custom labels, but hand's down, I feel these are superior in every way. Nothing flimsy here at all as this is a pro product. A huge thank you to brother Toadfish for not only the quality of his product, but also for his patience in working with me to track down the package.

I should have never responded to him in the manner I did on this forum and I own my mistake. Please except my apologies. Thanks again.

No apology necessary buddy - I'm just glad they arrived and even happier that you like them :)

Enjoy the lolly and keep in touch!!
Sukh

Many thanks to those that nabbed the last remaining sets - I'm now fully sold out of this run.

I'll be back with more updates when the next batch is ready - chat to u soon!
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom