SOLD OUT! AX8 Labels - very last few KickTags sets left - nearly sold out!!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks! Hope you're all fine and dandy and looking forward to the end of this dark winter!

Just a heads up that the second run of KickTags Modular Glow-in-the dark labels for the AX8 and FX8 are nearly completely sold out. I'll be taking a short break to prepare the next batch and take a little break over easter with the family, so it may be a couple - three weeks before the next batch is ready.

Great to see these labels already out on tour and making their way to new owners all over the world. They've been the fastest selling labels I've made so far and have been a lot of fun to finally put on my own AX8 :)
I'm already working on some cool little additions to the system (not a change, just an addition or two) that I hope to share with you all soon.

Head on over to www.kicktags.com for the full skinny and to grab one of the remaining sets, or just drop me a mail at sukh@kicktags.com if you fancy a natter or have any dirty jokes you'd like to share.

Peace!
Sukh

Front%20angle_zpslspglhii.jpg

f-switch%201_zpsivaihyok.jpg

glow%20f_zps1otf8m2h.jpg

Last edited:
My danger radar is going off for all of these magnets mounted on a highly sophisticated computerized device. Are there no issues on the ax8? Has Fractal commented? Am I just being a worry-wart? :)

cheers.

Also, I saw on your site the text is customizable on the labels. Is the font?

Thanks!

My danger radar is going off for all of these magnets mounted on a highly sophisticated computerized device. Are there no issues on the ax8? Has Fractal commented? Am I just being a worry-wart? :)

cheers.

No issue whatsoever. (in fact, Mark Day is using them on his AX8 too - as seen in the recent videos by him). There are people using these all over the world now, touring artists taking them on high profile gigs now (AX8s), and I've thoroughly tested them for months - and not an issue at all. The magnets are strong, but not enough to curdle your milk, if you know what I'm saying.

In fact, the highest profile of all, Steve Vai, has taken his MFC with 17 of these babies stuck to them, round the world twice and all has been good!!

I can customise fonts too, but that may be chargeable as my templates have been set up to work with the groovy font I use - depends on how/if I need to vary them (plus I'll need the font!). Get in touch and let me know what you're thinking and we'll work something out!

Sukh :)

I believe the chassis acts as a Faraday cage so it should be no issue...The only thing I thing they could affect would be the display if they were real close but that is a guess...I think that was more a LCD display thing anyway. Again no expert here...check with the authorities if you are worried about it.

I believe the chassis acts as a Faraday cage so it should be no issue...The only thing I thing they could affect would be the display if they were real close but that is a guess...I think that was more a LCD display thing anyway. Again no expert here...check with the authorities if you are worried about it.

I'm sure the boffins will reply, but as I said, thorough testing, they're being gigged with around the world and already on a couple of high-profile tours - there are no issues whatsoever.

Here's a story for you... when I designed the new system and was experimenting with magnets, I loaded the boards up with magnets that are TWICE as strong as the ones I use (each one of them could lift nearly 1kg of vertical steel weight EACH!) and everything worked fine. I would leave just piles of magnets covering the board, everything turned on, days on end, as well as regular playing and a gig or two - no issues whatsoever.

I'm sure I have a picture somewhere - I'll post it at some point!
Sukh

No issue whatsoever. (in fact, Mark Day is using them on his AX8 too - as seen in the recent videos by him). There are people using these all over the world now, touring artists taking them on high profile gigs now (AX8s), and I've thoroughly tested them for months - and not an issue at all. The magnets are strong, but not enough to curdle your milk, if you know what I'm saying.

In fact, the highest profile of all, Steve Vai, has taken his MFC with 17 of these babies stuck to them, round the world twice and all has been good!!

I can customise fonts too, but that may be chargeable as my templates have been set up to work with the groovy font I use - depends on how/if I need to vary them (plus I'll need the font!). Get in touch and let me know what you're thinking and we'll work something out!

Sukh :)

Thanks for the reply, now I just need to research some fonts... Hmmmm, Iron maiden font for my Iron Maiden tribute band.....That would be cool!

Many thanks to those that nabbed the last remaining sets - I'm now fully sold out of this run.

I'll be back with more updates when the next batch is ready - chat to u soon!
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom