FS (SOLD) Axe FX III Mark 1, (SOLD) FC-12 Mark 1, Line6 Relay90 (CONUS)

zionplayer

Inspired
With the newest FM9 FW I am more confident it will meet my need, so am selling my rack setup. All works 100% but I am really torn because my
III does sound better through my in-ears when playing live, I assume due to the FullRES IR's which I don't anticipated FM9 ever being able to run.

All in Excellent Condition. All ship in original boxes.
No trades please - have too much stuff as it is.

Price includes Paypal fees to protect both of us. If you want to do Friends and Family I can discount that cost.
Price includes normal ground shipping. For any expedited/insured shipping you will cover costs.

Axe FX III: $1,900
- With hundreds of user IR's already loaded, brand new display screen (see NOTE below), power cord
- I purchased from Fractal on 5/2018 so one owner, straight into my 4U Shallow Gator Rack. I have played many gigs with it, never a hiccup.
FC-12: $500
- I purchased from Fractal in 2/2019 so one owner, straight into my CNB floorboard hard case. I have played many gigs with it, never a hiccup.

Line6 Relay G90: $400
- With 2 spare antennae, 1 TBP-12 transmitter, power cord
- Don't recall when I purchased, maybe something like 2014, I have played many gigs with it, never a hiccup.

Will consider discount for a bundle, can offer 4U-S Shallow Gator rack if desired for $150 (ships separately, not in original box).

NOTE: FX III started displaying a 'white line' across mid-screen (see first pic-before, compared to last pic-after).
So I had Fractal Audio replace the screen and just got it back with the new screen - looks great, $180 benefit.

Have been on the forum since the Original Forum days (2008?) and started with the Ultra.
If you are local to Triangle, NC and do cash/pickup I will discount.

Attachments

• IMG_1997.JPG
    IMG_1997.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1998.JPG
    IMG_1998.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2009-Rot.jpg
    IMG_2009-Rot.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2050-Rot.jpg
    IMG_2050-Rot.jpg