Soft Day Blues - The amazing Shiver Clean + PRS (video)

This has tasty.
200px-Tastykake.PNG

I'm a dick. A private dick. That's like a private dancer but with a gun and dances cost extra. That's how we do it in the detective game. It's a game like Clue, but without the cards or the board. Just the dice.
And they always come up snake eyes.
It was a stormy and dark night. Not a dark and stormy night. That's an unrelated story, one that’s got little to do with this narrative. That somber tale has got something to do with Paul Clifford and I'd tell you about it, but the library revoked my card. Something about expositioning too loud last time I was there.
litreactor-marlowe.jpg

It's all about the imagery.

Thanks guys! Great you enjoyed it :)

@USMC Trev - great image, that works for me! My day job is as an animator so I like to try to conjure up images of situations and places when I play guitar, that one feels spot on :)

Very nice.... superb tone. Need to put this on a loop, sit out on the patio as the sun is sinking and have a nice cold "Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA".

Sounds like I've got my evening planned out.

Many thanks guys!

There's both a medium reverb and a short delay to add a bit of ambience/snap to the tone.

Re the last chord, I guess it's a 9th, the fingering would be something like x32333

Thanks! and yeah, I absolutely love the looper in the Axe FX, I have 3 boss pedals in front of my MFC101 dedicated to it (Record/Reverse/Dub) and any time I get an idea or just want to jam they are right there ready. I know you can switch the MFC to looper mode but I like to leave it in the regular mode so that I can switch effects while using the looper too, so much fun. The biggest thing for me is that you can put the looper at the end of the signal chain and switch from clean to distorted etc without effecting the sound of the loop, something I could never do with a regular loop pedal into an amp.

Back
Top Bottom