Soft carrying case for Axe II?

Hey guys, yeah that Briggs and reily bag that holds both the axe fx II and the MFC is a bit pricey. I also now have for flights in small planes where they won't let you take rolling suit cases of any suze, a custom bag from Probag. Pro-bag.net I believe. Anyway johnny can probably make you a custom leather back for the axe fx II only for between $100-150. Its not a rack bag though just a nice carrying case. Tell him the measurements and he can make a killer bag. It works for me. I have quite a few of his gig bags for my guitars and a couple of pedalboard cases. I don't think you can get this quality leather and nubuck cases custom fit for his prices anywhere else. :0) I still use the Briggs and Reily most of the time. :0)

I use a Gator 4 space rack bag... Just had to get an angled power cable to fit, and works great ! Fits perfectly in an overhead compartment ( at least on the 737's that Southwest Airlines uses... )

I am thinking about getting something like a "skin" for Axe FX. Something that would be a tight fit for minimal scratch protection. That could travel in a big pocket of guitar gigbag.

Is the gator bag deep enough for the Axe II?? I was looking at the 3 space but a review said it was not deep and the II requires more space than the ultra. Thoughts?

Is the gator bag deep enough for the Axe II?? I was looking at the 3 space but a review said it was not deep and the II requires more space than the ultra. Thoughts?

It is deep enough for the AxeFX II... But you DO need to get right angle connectors, if you want to leave cables plugged in... I only leave my right angled power cable plugged in ... The xlr's to the PA, & cat 5 cable get plugged in at the show on seconds...

I like the light weight, and portability... Others might have different opinions...

Back
Top Bottom