Soccer WC

Yeah, Ole, one of the best finals for a long time. Lots of drama & intrigue - fantastic spectacle for the neutral after the drab affairs that have occurred more recently.

Also the presentation ceremony was hilarious in a bad way, with first just Putin getting an umbrella , then eventually the others except for the Croatian female president! Where have all the gentlemen gone?

Reactions: Ole
Yeah, Ole, one of the best finals for a long time. Lots of drama & intrigue - fantastic spectacle for the neutral after the drab affairs that have occurred more recently.

Also the presentation ceremony was hilarious in a bad way, with first just Putin getting an umbrella , then eventually the others except for the Croatian female president! Where have all the gentlemen gone?

I'd say they were all waiting for the wet-shirt thing to happen ... :rolleyes:

And btw : Macron got soaked because he really wanted to share that moment with the french team. I liked the way how it appeared to really mean something to him - unlike most politicians he didn't keep the professional distance. Like !

Feels good to be French, like it was blissful for a while in 98, we needed that.

I can't talk about the final match since I was at the hospital for the birth of my daughter and when the match started we were meeting her for the first time :)
No regret, we'll see a replay haha

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. You naming her after one of the goal scorers - Antoinette, Kyliana, Paula or perhaps Maria (after Mario Mandzukic)? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom