So where are AXE 1 and AXE 2 made in?

I've just had to examine a vast number of pics of her to ensure that what you are saying is true...
I think I need to examine some more
purely in the interests of being thorough..

in my case...
Made in England out of a hybrid of bits from Spain and Australia
which is why i am clearly defective and should have been returned whilst still under warranty..

Actually, if I'm following this thread correctly, that would mean that you were assembled in England, not made in England, there's a big difference :D

No offense to this OP, but wasn't there was a thread nearly exactly like this last year I believe? Remember that anyone?, where the guy kept going on and on ad nauseum about where all the components are made...

No offense to this OP, but wasn't there was a thread nearly exactly like this last year I believe? Remember that anyone?, where the guy kept going on and on ad nauseum about where all the components are made...

...and no matter what answer was given... he hammered on and on and on despite many attempts to be helpful from other members.

....hmmm.

Here's my answer: Where are they made? A: In a van, down by the river! ;) :D

My first year in college I bought a CHEVY Sprint...in big letters on the engine it said SUZUKI.

Yes, I believe he was off to the FTC and said he would be back letting us know what he accomplished. Never saw him again ...

They are both made in a very remote part of China with slave labor and very cheap parts. A worker is killed every week to keep everyone honest & obedient!!

Cliff has it sounding so good though, so we just focus on that and leave it up to God to sort out the inhumanity of it all.

Every week? I heard each worker only builds 1 Axe then is killed to maintain secrecy. If it's only 1 per week I want a partial refund!

Well, ultimately all the 'stuff' inside the AFX was formed in the cores of stars which then went supernova and deposited elements all over the place with a giant space-burp, so it's all good....Fractal Stardust, if you will....Joni, you're up:

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon...."

My mom and dad were both made in the USA. I was obviously made in the USA. I have serious flaws. Salma Hyek was made in Mexico. <br />
<br />
Which would you rather cuddle up to tonight? :mrgreen
Err.

I've seen "From dusk till dawn".

She was extremely at home in that role. I always wondered how much of it was true...

Do you, if you are being honest with yourself, believe that this is due to the fact that they are made on different sides of the border? Or could, perhaps, the fact that they are made to meet different price points be the most important factor?

I used to own non US models growing up and there is a difference when you get to the upper end US made guitars. The quality of the wood, resonance, and workmenship is better as far as I can tell. I own a US made PRS and Les Paul and they are masterpieces as far as looks and they sound wonderful. My best guitar, though, is still the Japanese made ESP Eclipse II limited edition with EMG blackouts. It is on par with the PRS. MIM guitars to me feel lighter and there is a lack of clarity in the sound.

I had a reply "Who cares !? Usually this question has ulterior motives..."

And then I saw Salma Hayek's name, and lost all other thought process....

I used to own non US models growing up and there is a difference when you get to the upper end US made guitars. The quality of the wood, resonance, and workmenship is better as far as I can tell. I own a US made PRS and Les Paul and they are masterpieces as far as looks and they sound wonderful. My best guitar, though, is still the Japanese made ESP Eclipse II limited edition with EMG blackouts. It is on par with the PRS. MIM guitars to me feel lighter and there is a lack of clarity in the sound.
EMG blackouts ??

Err.

I've seen "From dusk till dawn".

She was extremely at home in that role. I always wondered how much of it was true...

So you see her more at home as "Santanico Pandemonium"?

"From dusk till dawn" had some great music. Tito and Tarantula was the house band in the movie, the track Salma danced to was theirs ("After Dark" off 'Tarantism', great CD definitely worth a listen). Titio Larriva was in the Plugz and Cruzados in the 80's, unfortunately these days he only shows up in Robert Rodriguez movies.

Back
Top Bottom