So when is the waitlist open!

I got in and confirmed at 5:42pm EST, so there you go!

Ax8-edit sounds great to use instead of being all hunched over the floorboard. Funny, as I'm mostly a front panel user on my XL (I've used axe-edit mostly out of curiosity and to browse/organize my IR options)

(ethomas1013, DavidE, jamn4jc, jtaylor14)

Thanks guys. I can't believe I looked at 4:58 and about 10 minutes later jtaylor14 posted the link for the waiting list. I just sent the email at 7:25. My timing is a little off for a musician. Thanks again!

I'm about 2 hours in. In Axe FX waitlist time, that was about 2 months!!!!
I think AX8 will go MUCH faster.

Based on past experiences with the fx8 and axe II, do they send out a wave of emails when they receive units that are ready to be shipped out? Would anyone know what that number might be? Or do they come in one at a time?

Sorry, just really excited about my first Fractal product. :)

So here's a question.... you're on the waitlist. you spent the last few days ( and nights ) following the forum whenever possible , but now you've received your confirmation email . You made it......
How long will it take for the first few lucky bastards to make the list , to get an actual order processed ?

I got in one hour after it went live...that's not too bad right? This'll be my first fractal, coming off a podHD. Still a bit on the fence with getting an axefx instead, but I think the ax8 will do everything I need it to for less. The usb audio for reamping is the only thing lacking for me, but I don't mind adding a reamp box if I need to. It's nice not to have to worry about a controller and to be able to get the rack off my desk top.

Well, according to this thread I'm number 11 on the list. This has got to be the leading source on fractal products right? Just contemplating wait times. Hmmmm lets see, My wife is due on December 15th... Alright just kidding, I'm more excited about that than the AX8.. But just barely.

Back
Top Bottom