So when is the waitlist open!

Yes, within seconds. Check your outbox (sent items) to confirm you sent.. and check your spam folder for the reply.

Good call, was in my junk file. Glad you figured it out before I embarrassed myself by panicking and sending a second request.

Read through the blurb. No new info to speak of.

Yeah I got in at 5:50PM EST.

I wonder what a difference being 45min late to the party makes on delivery?

Where was the announcement from FAS? I still don't see one.

Made it at 5:35 PST as well. Just my luck being on travel today. Nice they give you an instant confirmed receipt though. Very excited about this one. I wonder if it will be Axe-Edit compatible, as the product page doesn't mention it.

I'm in.

Thx for posting here that it was up. I've been watching the news forum thread this afternoon and expected it to be there.

Email sent 5:49
Confirmation received 5:52

I've got copies & witnesses......so no funny stuff you AX8 waiting list order keeper dude/dudes!!! lol

Sent my wait list request via the email link at FAS 50 minutes ago. Have NOT received confirmation email back. Not in junk mail folder etc. Just saying. I'll resubmit the request. Wonder what an hours cost me lol. No big deal.

Also, I too read the part about the headphone out jack on the AX8 page. Cool if correct [how can it not be?]
-------------------------------
I resent my AX8 wait list request after 1 hour, waited 10 minutes still no reply. The first email i sent direct off the FAS site including the subject line they already had inserted. Sent the second request using the wording they suggest on the AX8 page which is different [slightly] from the subject line inserted by default off the email link at the product page.

Probably just still working on their servers etc.
-----------------------------------------------------
2.5 hours later still nothing... weird.
-----------------------------------------------------
10 hours later... still no confirmation email from either request. I do see that they went in and now the suggested subject line now matches the default one when you click on the wait list email link.

Guess I better call in and see why I'm on ignore?
---------------------------------------------------
Sent email to FAS Sales. Received reply stating to try with different email account. Did that and got instant confirmation. Guess I'm on some black list with my other email addy though I have no idea why??? Oh well that only puts me 20 hours behind my first try to get on the wait list. Buzz officially killed lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom