So when is the waitlist open!

I don't have a problem with a longer wait for delivery. Things are what they are and FAS will deliver the AX8 when it's ready. We're all good.

But we're talking about the wait list here.

See, taking Cliff at this word (late October shipping), combined with past wait list experiences (customers who end up waiting for months because they missed the wait list), combined with Cliff's note saying the wait list was going up this week... means a lot of potential customers have been sitting on this forum like monkeys with a thumb up their a$$ pressing refresh every 15 minutes for a WEEK, because missing the wait list announcement could mean the difference between having an AX8 in November and having one next spring.

I wouldn't categorize that as a top-notch new customer experience.

So this is not me mad about it AT ALL because it's not life or death :), but I don't understand why they just don't make the wait list available as soon as they set the price and know approximately when the product will be available. I don't see the downside to this unless they are just trying to create traffic for the website.

Last edited:
Ok, it is already Monday here in the Eastern time zone... Although I understand launching issues can happen, this feels very disrespectful to very eager new customers... A little note saying that they will delay it until next week or something...

"Forthwith" on Monday, and not a peep.

I really hope I will not miss it. Although I may just get the amplifire as I just got the email that I am able to buy it now.

Ok, it is already Monday here in the Eastern time zone... Although I understand launching issues can happen, this feels very disrespectful to very eager new customers... A little note saying that they will delay it until next week or something...

"Forthwith" on Monday, and not a peep.

I really hope I will not miss it. Although I may just get the amplifire as I just got the email that I am able to buy it now.
You're right. Not very good for new eager customers that were patiently waiting all week for the wait list, only for it to never show. I'm thinking about getting the Amplifire as well.

I respect Cliff and all the great stuff he does, but this is a different issue than firmware updates and such.

You're right. Not very good for new eager customers that were patiently waiting all week for the wait list, only for it to never show. I'm thinking about getting the Amplifire as well.

I respect Cliff and all the great stuff he does, but this is a different issue than firmware updates and such.

Waiting patiently? Which forum are you watching? The whine is deafening.

I don't have a problem with a longer wait for delivery. Things are what they are and FAS will deliver the AX8 when it's ready. We're all good.

But we're talking about the wait list here.

See, taking Cliff at this word (late October shipping), combined with past wait list experiences (customers who end up waiting for months because they missed the wait list), combined with Cliff's note saying the wait list was going up this week... means a lot of potential customers have been sitting on this forum like monkeys with a thumb up their a$$ pressing refresh every 15 minutes for a WEEK, because missing the wait list announcement could mean the difference between having an AX8 in November and having one next spring.

I wouldn't categorize that as a top-notch new customer experience.

Ok, you seem to be a new poster. Don't talk trash about FAS customer service, because when you do, it shows you have no experience with it and clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Fractal has the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with. These guys work tirelessly to create groundbreaking products. They respond routinely on the forums, and the genius behind it personally answers questions and takes suggestions. On top of that, they provide FREE updates that expand and improve their product FREE OF CHARGE!

You won't see that sort of service anywhere else in the industry.

Ok, you seem to be a new poster. Don't talk trash about FAS customer service, because when you do, it shows you have no experience with it and clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Fractal has the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with. These guys work tirelessly to create groundbreaking products. They respond routinely on the forums, and the genius behind it personally answers questions and takes suggestions. On top of that, they provide FREE updates that expand and improve their product FREE OF CHARGE!

Wow, although I wasn't the op, I don't think benvigil was trashing FAS customer service, bus showing that the lack of communication and not following through with the promise of the wait list LAST week unfortunately doesn't translate into a nice practice especially to new customers...

I mean, I do want to get an AX8 but I will go look elsewhere if they are not showing any care on my desire to become a customer of a new product...

FAS may indeed have the best customer service in the industry. But is this an example of it?

Surely that's not what you're trying to say.

lol. Impatient, they are. What would Yoda say, shaking his little stick at them?

But I guess it's a little different for us people that have had an axe for awhile already.

Back
Top Bottom