So when is the waitlist open!

They just posted on Twitter that they're taking pics of the ax8 for their website now, so maybe the list will be coming soon.

I need to head out for a bit...could one of you be so kind as to add my name to the list in the case I miss the announcement... thanks. ;)

Will there be a wait list? I don't recall seeing that.

Hopefully it is just listed for sale, you place an order and your card is charged when it ships, whenever that happens to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems this roll out is a little different than the FX-8, which was delayed a bit. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it sounds like these things are ready to ship PDQ.

Hi, I'm new here but have been interested in FAS products for quite a while. I believe the wait list applies only for Usa customers? So it would be great to know when Ax8 will be available to order from g66.eu?

I hope Fractal does what they can to prevent Ebay re-sellers from grabbing all the first shipments of AX8 to flip them for profit. Gawd, those guys really chafe my arse!!

This could easily be the largest waitlist and biggest Fractal product launch to date.

There will always be this problem with this kind of market, though it could be avoided if the supply was large enough to start shipping to the demand. Hopefuly FAS has anticipated this and ordered a huge first shipment.

Back
Top Bottom