So when is the waitlist open!

I tried to make it last night, but had to call it quits around 2am.....regretting that decision this morning, especially since it didn't happen. Here's to hoping I don't miss out...now back to bed for a quick nap before heading to work.

IIRC, FAS offered the AxeII for sale at full price on a first come basis and the wait list gave you a significant discount ($500 IIRC?). Something like that would probably work for those who want to hit F5 all day hoping to catch the AX8 in stock and are willing to pay full list price (whatever that may be).

Ya wussed- I stayed up 'til 3. ;)

Not a total loss, though. Got to watch 4 hours of Tattoo Nightmares straight. Made me feel better about staying up like a tool, seeing all those maroons trying desperately to get permanent mistakes corrected on their bodies. At least I don't have the words FUCK LOVE tattooed on my front torso in letters 14 inches high... :)

forth·with
fôrTHˈwiTH
adverb
(especially in official use) immediately; without delay.
"we undertake to pay forthwith the money required"
synonyms: immediately, at once, instantly, directly, right away, straightaway, posthaste, without delay, without hesitation;

I can't believe I already stayed up to try and get one :) With my luck, they will announce it while I'm in a meeting that i can't have my phone on constant refresh and I'll be stuck...

lesson learned: forthwith does not mean the same to everyone :) LOL

Maybe we could pre-write the email and copy and paste it so we're ready to send it out. haha

What'd you have to send them for the fx8 wait list?

Is there any real reasoning for not starting a "Wait List"? I would think it would've started day 1 of mentioning a product just to get a slight idea for the demand... Late on the East Coast so another day goes bye bye...

Like a loon I stayed up late last night waiting and checking, tonight it's hit the sack at a decent (for me) hour... so guarantee it'll start tonight at about 2am. :)

I'm really looking forward to get the ax8!!! I have been staying late and waking up every 30 mins to check if the wait list is opened! I would really like to get it soon... I have skipped getting the Helix but GAS may get the best of me!!

Btw, I have never own a Fractal Audio product, I been wanting but couldn't see myself spending $2,500 for it (new). The AX8 fits the bill!

Back
Top Bottom