So What's New on the III? ...(Axe-Fx II vs III)

I know its already been asked but can someone please expand on the usability of the MFC with the AXE-III?
My current setup is a MK2 with an MFC MK II connected via FASlink. Definitely excited to get my hands on the Axe-III and would still like to use my MFC with it via FASlink if possible.

Another cool thing is the Cab block.

IMG_0906_cab.jpg

You can mix up to four IRs each with independent Pan, Distance, Proximity, Smoothing (De-phase). And it has four channels so you can switch between four completely different mixes, instantly.

IMG_0906_cab.jpg

You can mix up to four IRs each with independent Pan, Distance, Proximity, Smoothing (De-phase). And it has four channels so you can switch between four completely different mixes, instantly.
So Cab Lab is built in? Or Cab Lab lite as it were. Neat!

IMG_0906_cab.jpg

4 cabs simoultanesly - lot`s of processor power ... can a created mix be exported to a new User slot?

Exciting news! I'd like to know whether the III has the same modeling algorithm as the II, or it has its own technology and firmware? if the firmware and algorithm are the same, does the II still gets updates?

Back
Top Bottom