So... what will be in firmware 19.06?

Probably 3 Revv Generator models: Green, Purple, and Red.

Not totally sure about it yet, but probably. 🤪🤪
This one I am not sure of unless you have inside scoop. I had mentioned it on the FB group , when someone asked last week , and Matt said that they are still waiting for an Amp. from Revv or something to that effect .
Revv also mentioned they are doing a plug in. or a recent show and I can guess who will likely do that

This one I am not sure of unless you have inside scoop. I had mentioned it on the FB group , when someone asked last week , and Matt said that they are still waiting for an Amp. from Revv or something to that effect .
Revv also mentioned they are doing a plug in. or a recent show and I can guess who will likely do that
Noreal DSPeePee

no scoop - was kidding - but I do know that the Revv guys literally for years now have been saying in their livestreams "ya, we have to send some stuff over to Fractal - need to find time to do that" when asked about it several times.. Following it for some time, I've concluded Revv is either really not interested in having something modelled in Axfx, or they are completely unorganized. If they follow the same mo on the plugin, don't hold yur breath on that either.

no scoop - was kidding - but I do know that the Revv guys literally for years now have been saying in their livestreams "ya, we have to send some stuff over to Fractal - need to find time to do that" when asked about it several times.. Following it for some time, I've concluded Revv is either really not interested in having something modelled in Axfx, or they are completely unorganized. If they follow the same mo on the plugin, don't hold yur breath on that either.
It’s normal that brands don’t like to be modeled … you don’t think so ? (If it’s the case) . They are here to sell amps, not to see people buying modelers instead 😅

They've been working on a new display option, so we can see the scenes more clearly.
It would make sense if that were coupled with the Setlist/Songlist. 🤞

It’s normal that brands don’t like to be modeled … you don’t think so ? (If it’s the case) . They are here to sell amps, not to see people buying modelers instead 😅
I get that could be the case for sure, but Revv repeatedly tells it's followers on their own livestreams and SM since 2020 that its definitely on their todo list to send amps info etc to Fractal for modelling but they just havn't gotten around to doing it. So if they'd really prefer not to do it - cool, then shut up about it already Revv! lol

Generally, I think there are circumstances when it benefits an amp company to get thier amp modelled as it's good exposure + some modeller users will go out and buy the amp based on trying out the model. Not sure where Revv might be in that spectrum right now.

I was at the Fractal labs (I broke in) and they were working on a product that grows hair back so you can head bang again. It was wild. Everyone looked like Nelson in there and there were fans blowing everywhere to make the hair flow through the air. Beautiful women were doing QA by throwing their shirts at them to make sure the hair didn’t come off when plugged into the Axe 4. There was a guy named “forum bro” asking for new amps every 5 seconds that was testing the Axe lifespan.

Then I got hit in the back of my head and I was back in California and I was balder than I was before I visited.

Back
Top Bottom