So what do you think of this?

zack

Inspired
As much as I love my Axe FX II and everything it stands for - there is one area where it definitely loses out compared to a real amp....

...It just doesn't look very good perched on top of a stack of 4x12's !

Hence this:

attachment.php

'Nemesis' is the name of my band - I think they turned out pretty good!

Zack

\m/

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 1,440
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 535
Ha! That is actually pretty cool !!

You might want to remove the 'D' handles on either side of the Axe-FX - make it blend flat with the front. In any case, I think it looks like a total rock monster! :)

looks really good and professional! I bet people are always asking what kind of AMP is that?

Last edited:
That looks AWESOME ! DId you them it or have them built ? Wrap the uncovered wood on the front panel with the same grill that is on a M*arshall cab, and it would look even MORE Insane !

That's an awesome idea! Too bad I'm trying to make mine as portable as possible :( otherwise would have done this! Forum five!

That looks so brutal! It's like the difference between one of those electrical nissan Leaf's and a muscle car with it's steroid pumpin engine raising from the hooooood! WROOM WROOM!

Great project!

Sweet!

I've been pondering the same issue because I'm just not a fan of racks.

If you don't mind, would it be possible to get a little more info on how you put them together? Are they standard size heads, or custom jobs? Would love to see some more pics please?

I've been toying with the idea of getting an AC30 cab and making the cutout a little bigger for an Axefx...

Ha that’s is sooooo cool man ! looks great!
One question though, isn’t the AXE and the Marshall power amp stick on the back ? they have something like 30 – 35cm deep, isn’t it ?

Back
Top Bottom