So Tired

dgzieg

Inspired
Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of having to come up with new ways to say Thanks to the Fractal Team? If only Cliff and company could give us a little rest. I'm in my 60s, my hands are tired (I fix instrumentation for a living) and this damn thing has me playing more than ever. I've already told them (several times) that this is the single best purchase I've ever made. I've gotten more satisfaction, education and entertainment out of this device than I would ever have thought possible. I get all the great, constantly improving amp tones and effects options and flexibility in an easy-to-carry bulletproof unit. I get a powerful, free, easy to use editor and preset library. About all that's left for Fractal to do for me is to come up with a 10 lb, 1000 watt FRFR unit. It's probably in the works and then I'll have to find even more nice stuff to say about FAS and company. What do I say after the next breakthrough? I'm spent.

Do this:
Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of having to come up with new ways to say Thanks to the Fractal Team? If only Cliff and company could give us a little rest. I'm in my 60s, my hands are tired (I fix instrumentation for a living) and this damn thing has me playing more than ever. I've already told them (several times) that this is the single best purchase I've ever made. I've gotten more satisfaction, education and entertainment out of this device than I would ever have thought possible. I get all the great, constantly improving amp tones and effects options and flexibility in an easy-to-carry bulletproof unit. I get a powerful, free, easy to use editor and preset library. About all that's left for Fractal to do for me is to come up with a 10 lb, 1000 watt FRFR unit. It's probably in the works and then I'll have to find even more nice stuff to say about FAS and company. What do I say after the next breakthrough? I'm spent.
Then write: +1

Lifes a b*tch, aint it?!? :rolleyes:

I've gotten more satisfaction, education and entertainment out of this device than I would ever have thought possible. I get all the great, constantly improving amp tones and effects options and flexibility in an easy-to-carry bulletproof unit. I get a powerful, free, easy to use editor and preset library.

This is exactly my experience too.

In addition to the incredible capabilities of the Axe-FX, I'm constantly amazed by Cliff sharing his expertise, his constant improvements to Fractal products, the Fractal team support and participation on the forum, and the talent, knowledge and spirit of forum members themselves. :cool:

Last edited:
I took some time today to try and get through all the, what I call special effect sounds.
I played for over 3 hours non-stop and didn't get through all of them.
My fingers are a bit sore.
First thing in the morning, fresh cup of coffee and I'm back at it!
I can't say enough good things about Fractal products and the good folks who use and support them.
We are one blessed family!

raw

What do I say after the next breakthrough? I'm spent.

Werdness to the turdness. I'm still so surprised by how good this thing sounds and the support for it. I've owned it for 6 months now. I've been using digital preamps since I got my first Rocktron Chameleon in the 90's. This thing unit makes me feel like I'm living in the future.

Back
Top Bottom