So, the UK is leaving the EU... What does this mean for Fractal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfenstein98k

Power User
As the thread-head says, basically.

The UK is now definitely leaving the EU. What do you think this means for prospective buyers from the UK?
And more generally, what do you think of the move?

I definitely would've voted Leave so I'm personally happy; the less global federalism and unelected bureaucrats the better.

All I know is Cameron needs to come out and say something to calm the markets. Futures are way down right now (-710) and Japan is printing money to counter all this.
Trading may come to a temporary halt tomorrow morning if this continues.
I think this is historic. The majority projected the Brits to stay in the eu. So does the sterling collapse??? We may see unjustified panic in the world markets.
We'll have to see how this plays out and affects rates and trade In days to come .

Last edited:
Yes eventually but central banks are freaking out already. If Europe holds on to monies this can hurt small companies who need those funds for working capital on our end. Even if it's for a short period of time. Negative interest rates is what I foresee (EU) . And on a Friday , this sucks.
Hopefully Cameron says something before the market opens in the uk to make things chill.

Last edited:
To answer the poignant question: I don't think there will be any issue getting our products in the UK, now or in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom