So Satisfying

I always get a kick out of the guys that post a Fractal "anything" for sale and boast about "It still has the plastic covers on the screen"? Yeah, sure it does.

I do usually leave mine on for a while. Around 4 to 6 weeks usually. Since I have owned most all of the Axefx's except the III I have plenty of experience.
The covers that Glenn D. was selling for the Ax8 are great. Had one on mine for a long time now. Better than I could do cutting that crap.

I do have my FM3, got it today. But since we have NO HOT WATER need to deal with that first. Bummer........Haven't even opened the box. :(

I always get a kick out of the guys that post a Fractal "anything" for sale and boast about "It still has the plastic covers on the screen"? Yeah, sure it does.
I had to fend off kids who kept circling, wanting to yank these off. Eventually it just got ocmical to have them on there for so long.

I do have my FM3, got it today. But since we have NO HOT WATER need to deal with that first. Bummer........Haven't even opened the box. :(
Bummer on the no hot water. Homeownership is a bitch. I feel your pain. One of the side effects of being quarantined is this is literally the most time I've spent in the house and I'm kind of driving myself nuts -- everywhere I look something needs repair or fixing.

I had to fend off kids who kept circling, wanting to yank these off. Eventually it just got ocmical to have them on there for so long.

Bummer on the no hot water. Homeownership is a bitch. I feel your pain. One of the side effects of being quarantined is this is literally the most time I've spent in the house and I'm kind of driving myself nuts -- everywhere I look something needs repair or fixing.
The worst part is, water heater elements are right up there with toilet paper it seems? Hard to get unless ordered online which takes over a week.
I did find some finally. Almost done. But I stopped for a rest and just have to unpack it.
I was\am hoping that Gear by Ceba makes one for the FM3 like they did for the III. Pricey but look great and sturdy!

I left mine in like my other many gear purchases

..... until I heard it lol
I ripped that plastic off like a psycho lol

Back
Top Bottom