So My Studio Slips CLR Wedge Cover Arrived...

fox5150

Inspired
I got it out of its box, zipped it up and put it to one side waiting patiently for the CLRs to arrive in the EU. My cats have a tendency to sleep in my music cases if I leave them unattended. Not this one, I thought to myself; I haven't paid for the extra padding and suchlike only to have it covered in cat hair.

fluffystudioslips_zps85cf83f4.jpg

That little bugger had snuck in through the cutout for the handle - I didn't think he could fit through there as he's one big cat!

(apologies for the poor quality pic. iPhones don't do well with no light)

Actually I'm online at this ungodly hour because of a damn cat! One of ours takes the notion to bust in and sleep in our bed now and again and it likes the pillow end.

How come I always get the tail twitching, double mule kicking farting end pointing in my face?

Ha - that is funny...

But on a serious note - I am thinking of getting a Studio Slips cover for my CLR wedge as well.

I assume you went for the double thickness version? Did you just get it with the cutaway for a handle, or did you go for an extra handle stitched to the cover as well? Or a shoulder strap?

Ha - that is funny...

But on a serious note - I am thinking of getting a Studio Slips cover for my CLR wedge as well.

I assume you went for the double thickness version? Did you just get it with the cutaway for a handle, or did you go for an extra handle stitched to the cover as well? Or a shoulder strap?

I remember reading a post from someone who wish they'd got double thickness, so I ordered it with it, leather strips on the bottom and an accessory pouch. I only got the cutout as several people have said how well balanced the CLR is when carrying one handed and no shoulder strap either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That particular cat is mine, much as I'd loved to blame "she who must be obeyed". The other one is hers though. He got the ache when I turfed him out and promptly went a curled up in the washing machine - another one of his favourite sleeping spots!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom