So Many Options...

LerxstFan

Inspired
I have only owned a few amps in my life.I started with a GK 250 ML (Lifeson made me do it), then a Marshall DSL 100, a Mesa .50 combo, and a Mark IV head and 2x12.

I was already blown away with the amp models in the AX8 and found the ones I needed to get the sounds for my 80's cover band. Life is good...then I decided to start getting presets from some of the great community members here.

Most recently, I picked up Austin Buddy's Naked Amps Tone Pack and have only tried out a few dozed amps - just amazing. I have never played a '65 Fender Deluxe, but playing that preset with my humbuckers split is just killer - no effects, just playing loud through my FRFR speaker. A few others that I'm lovin at the moment - Bogner Shiva Lead, and the EVH 5150 III Blue 50 W. So little time (I think my kids are starting to miss me), and so many options!

keep in mind that all those amps were already in your AX8. you go to the amp block and change the Type there. AustinBuddy created Presets for the amps which are great. but he didn't "add" any amps to the unit. just clarifying.

AustinBuddy's presets are great, sometimes I just scroll through presets and find cool things I've never tried before

Back
Top Bottom