So M@ is sporting a shiny new 17 avatar

I met with an asian customer earlier today whose name was Thun Der Roll. And I'm not even joking :)
Ha ha! You gotta take Thun Der Roll to Hung Far Low in Chinatown, Portland, OR. Built originally by none other than…..Wong On.

Wong On Dudes!! :victorious:
Portland Architecture: Return of the Hung Far Low sign
6a00d8341c86d053ef01348713c70e970c-800wi

Love the focus on effects and studio gear, and the VU meters are going to be a great addition. This update represents a significant effort in the areas I've been hoping to see improvements on for a long time. Frankly, I've been using the same amps since about FW6, and while the improvements in their behavior have been significant (gristlelicious, to quote the great Greg Koch), I haven't felt compelled to use any other models as I've been really happy with the few amps I use. Updates to the flanger, chorus, and all that studio gear does have me salivating.

The generosity, professionalism, and forward thinking of Cliff and FAS never ceases to amaze me.

Mmmm. New analog chorus and flanger models. You can almost smell the syrupy sweetness. Gotta get that Andy Summers Electric Mistress swirl going.

4 Shure! I have an Electric Mistress clone that I really love. I've never quite gotten the same thing out of the Axe yet. There's a low-fi aspect to the real pedal that I haven't been able to dial in so far.

Back
Top Bottom