So Long.......

tomc3084

Experienced
My Guitar GAS has overcome me so unfortunately I am getting rid of My axe 2. Don't get me wrong the Axe FX II is amazing, but I feel silly playing a subpar guitar on a machine that cost over 2k. You guys here have been so helpful, I appreciate all you guys. I will still post though , because I will get a II down the line again.

Good luck. :)

I wouldn't do it though. lol Guitars come and go according to taste and style, but the Axe is ready for all your journeys.

Good luck. :)

I wouldn't do it though. lol Guitars come and go according to taste and style, but the Axe is ready for all your journeys.

While the axe fx II is amazing, what good is it if the guitar you have doesn't inspire to you to play?

Save up and then buy a decent guitar. It will in the end save you money if you intend, as you say, to get another Axe II down the road. Either way all the best to you...

No, no....follow the light.....(lol)

On 2nd thought I have a few high end guitars if you are interested in deal.

Good Luck!

What guitar do you have now, and what don't you like about it?

I have a mexican telecaster which I don't like the build quality and I have a floyd equipped guitar, which after purchasing realized I don't have the patience for one. And I have already made a deal, lol.

I did see a nice Carvin actually on this site that I liked. Unfortunately funds are tight for me, and when I say that I mean there are no funds. The Axe FX was my only item that I though someone would want. Like I said I will buy another down the line, and hopefully sooner than later! It's not like I gig or anything, it is just a hobby for me, I will get by on something budget in the mean while. GAS is some serious stuff!

After blowing major cash on like 25 guitars or so (PRS, Jackson, Ibanez, Schecter etc..) about a year ago, I picked up an ESP/LTD MH1001FM. Best damn guitar I've played to date, and very reasonably priced. Good luck with the new fiddle, I couldn't imagine parting with the Axe 2, I'd say sell whatever you can to get the PRS and keep your Axe!

I have a mexican telecaster which I don't like the build quality and I have a floyd equipped guitar, which after purchasing realized I don't have the patience for one. And I have already made a deal, lol.
Ok with the floyd ,put a block in the front of it so it only dives down ,save alot on tuning if you not whammy type of guy.
Everything has to aline ,weight,neck size and feel,I set my own guitars up,dress my frets to a bit over 2/64 at the 12th fret,intonation very important

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom