AFIII So I Heard You Like The Blues

Very tasty, indeed! Tone and playing are outstanding.

Love the way you switch back and forth seamlessly between major and minor blues scales

Nice playing. Question? How do you get that ”quacky” tone? Is that an effect? A cocked wah? Some combination of both? I can never seem to find this tone. Thx.

Just great! You dip at moments into the musical ethea of some of my favorite guitar players.
Without registering the title of this thread, I stopped to notice the reverb at the end and thought, "that reverb really sounds excellent."

Nice playing. Question? How do you get that ”quacky” tone? Is that an effect? A cocked wah? Some combination of both? I can never seem to find this tone. Thx.
I have no idea whats quacky is, i can upload the preset later for you though

Sorry, it is often hard to describe a sound in words. I certainly don’t mean to infer that it is a bad sound. To the contrary it sounds great. I have sometimes heard this type of tone from a slightly cocked wah pedal. At any rate, if you upload the preset, I can dig into it. Hopefully it will convert into my FM9. Thank you so kindly. Once again great job. Love your playing!

Sorry, it is often hard to describe a sound in words. I certainly don’t mean to infer that it is a bad sound. To the contrary it sounds great. I have sometimes heard this type of tone from a slightly cocked wah pedal. At any rate, if you upload the preset, I can dig into it. Hopefully it will convert into my FM9. Thank you so kindly. Once again great job. Love your playing!
I think i start to realize what u mean, i think its cab/amp combo related thing, i will upload the preset for you later, thanks for the compliment 🙂

@ilya

Thanks for making the preset available. Unfortunately, I tried to import it into my FM9 and I got an error message that says "this preset contains data intended for the Axe Fx II XL + and is not compatablewith this firmware". Based on the name Orange Jam Dirty, I am assuming used an Orange amp. I will try to play around with some of those and see how close I can get to your sound. Thanks again. Keep rockin'. Sounds great!

@ilya

Thanks for making the preset available. Unfortunately, I tried to import it into my FM9 and I got an error message that says "this preset contains data intended for the Axe Fx II XL + and is not compatablewith this firmware". Based on the name Orange Jam Dirty, I am assuming used an Orange amp. I will try to play around with some of those and see how close I can get to your sound. Thanks again. Keep rockin'. Sounds great!
Hi, the amp is actually a cornford, i used that prest with cleaner sound to record "orange jam" cover by guthrie

Thanks. I’ll give it a try. I am getting more comfortable with tweaking the amps now. Appreciate the information. 👍

Back
Top Bottom