So how many Fridays...

I suspect that the update pace will be quite similar to what we've seen for the FM3. Based on that assumption, we can expect updates to become available at an interval of every 2-4 months.

I suspect that the update pace will be quite similar to what we've seen for the FM3. Based on that assumption, we can expect updates to become available at an interval of every 2-4 months.
Yep I think so too. There might be a few more frequent updates initially as the wider capability of the 4 cores and 9 buttons gets investigated and tweaked, but it’s basically a FM3 architecture.

I’ve just got my eye out for the firmware update that gives it the Axe III pitch block (I understand no guarantees but reports have sounded promising)

I have owned the Standard, the Ultra, the II, the III (still have that guy) and the FM3 and this is literally the first time I have had a fractal product on firmware 1.

I’ve just got my eye out for the firmware update that gives it the Axe III pitch block (I understand no guarantees but reports have sounded promising)

I have owned the Standard, the Ultra, the II, the III (still have that guy) and the FM3 and this is literally the first time I have had a fractal product on firmware 1.
Same. Saving that shimmer verb cpu is going to be huge for me.

Back
Top Bottom