So how come EVERYBODY seems to have Firmware v10 except me?

CyberFerret

Power User
<tongue in cheek>
Ok, so I see a plethore of v10 demo videos and clips, and even presets and tone matches done with v10 being made available...

... yet I seem to be the only Axe-FX user who doesn't have a copy of v10 ?!? :mrgreen Does it come in the OTHER corn flakes packets these days ?

If anyone knows the secret handshake I need to make on here, I'd appreciate a PM...

</tongue in cheek>

shhhhhh... just between you and I...SECRET HANDSHAKE:

beaf4680-43a6-43de-9346-5fa2ab597f81.gif

Last edited:
<tongue in cheek>
Ok, so I see a plethore of v10 demo videos and clips, and even presets and tone matches done with v10 being made available...

... yet I seem to be the only Axe-FX user who doesn't have a copy of v10 ?!? :mrgreen Does it come in the OTHER corn flakes packets these days ?

If anyone knows the secret handshake I need to make on here, I'd appreciate a PM...

</tongue in cheek>
I'm feeling the same!! Wondering where everyone is getting it?

<tongue in cheek>

</tongue in cheek>

Four people have done v10 clips: Cliff, Adam, Scott and Mark Day. Maybe there's a fifth I don't know about, but that's not many people. Patience. It'll be worth the wait.

a bit OT

But cliff, have you been able to put all the amps you have modeled through the MIMIC process?

Weren't some of the amps just lent to you?

Four people have done v10 clips: Cliff, Adam, Scott and Mark Day. Maybe there's a fifth I don't know about, but that's not many people. Patience. It'll be worth the wait.
Pete Thorne's TM presets were done on FW 10.

here...

I think Matrix were demoing with it at a show in the UK this weekend. Bug fixes notwithstanding, I guess it's coming down the pike.

Back
Top Bottom