So good, so good

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
In the past week I’ve been optimizing and expanding my presets, spending a lot of time with the III. And once again I realized what a great piece of gear it is. So much power, so ingenious. The way the user interface works is fantastic. Like being able to keep the focus on a block while changing scenes (Layout). AE and FB are very fast these days. Don’t overlook clever features such as setting the state of a block across all presets. The idea behind using external controllers as a layer between params and physical controllers: brilliant. CPU power is ample, you can fit so much into a single preset. And if you reach that ceiling, there are many tricks to bring it down. Channels, Global blocks and MUX: also brilliant. Everything operates very stable. Do I still have some wishes? Sure. But it’s all minor stuff. Everything that’s available to us has an unmatched level of maturity and depth. Thanks Fractal.

In the past week I’ve been optimizing and expanding my presets, spending a lot of time with the III. And once again I realized what a great piece of gear it is. So much power, so ingenious. The way the user interface works is fantastic. Like being able to keep the focus on a block while changing scenes (Layout). AE and FB are very fast these days. Don’t overlook clever features such as setting the state of a block across all presets. The idea behind using external controllers as a layer between params and physical controllers: brilliant. CPU power is ample, you can fit so much into a single preset. And if you reach that ceiling, there are many tricks to bring it down. Channels, Global blocks and MUX: also brilliant. Everything operates very stable. Do I still have some wishes? Sure. But it’s all minor stuff. Everything that’s available to us has an unmatched level of maturity and depth. Thanks Fractal.
Yek, miss your presets, any chance share Axe 3 presets?

Imagine having your own shop, filled with hundreds of the worlds best amps, cabs, pedals etc and staff on hand to sort out all the wiring for any setup you want, you could spend a lifetime in there couldn't you. wait a minute...... 🤔

I think you mean SCENES, but did you notice that this feature now has a handy keyboard shortcut? Super useful.
What feature are you talking about? I'm curious

EDIT: nevermind, I just figured it was all scenes bypass/engage/set to ch. x

Imagine having your own shop, filled with hundreds of the worlds best amps, cabs, pedals etc and staff on hand to sort out all the wiring for any setup you want, you could spend a lifetime in there couldn't you. wait a minute...... 🤔

I think you might have forgotten to mention “and an on-staff amp technician that can instantly make any number of dozens of possible mods to any amp you could want.”

I think you mean SCENES, but did you notice that this feature now has a handy keyboard shortcut? Super useful.

@Admin M@
Yes, I see that there's a shortcut key, but can't which one. What's that last character? Command (+ Shift) + ???

Back
Top Bottom