AFIII Snowman inside :)

themaidenmaniac

Experienced
Hey guys, thought i'd wish you all a merry christmas and then disappear for a weeks hibernation of whiskey and chocolate.

Here's a cover I put together of an old shadows favourite of mine. Not by any stretch a technical piece but hope you enjoy.

I only used the axe fx III as a pre on this, and a plugin called etap which i will hopefully translate over to the axe fx delay block at some point.

Beautiful!

Off topic question, if I may..... What cameras and video editing software dd you use?

I've been working on some videos using my Panasonic Lumix G85 for my main camera and my iPhone 6 for additional camera angles. It's ok but not quite what I'm looking for.

Currently using iMove.

Beautiful!

Off topic question, if I may..... What cameras and video editing software dd you use?

I've been working on some videos using my Panasonic Lumix G85 for my main camera and my iPhone 6 for additional camera angles. It's ok but not quite what I'm looking for.

Currently using iMove.

Hi chaps, many thanks for checking it out, means a lot!

To answer your question warrior, I still use an old D5300. I have a Nikon F1.8 prime which is about £100 and does the majority of the work. For the wide angle full shot, I used a new Tokina ultra wide 14-20mm f 2.0 which cost me an arm and a leg recently. I bought it as i really struggle with low light and work in quite a small room. Probably not worth the $$$ for the amount of videos i do but it is really nice. I edit in Adobe premiere usually but have had a tinker with da vinchi which is amazing for free.

The panasonic lumix is really on my shopping list. DSLR's seem to have died for video and some of the new mobile phones are really killing it which i always find hilarious. The chip R & D for DSLR's cant keep up with the apple and samsung stuff these days.

Hi chaps, many thanks for checking it out, means a lot!

To answer your question warrior, I still use an old D5300. I have a Nikon F1.8 prime which is about £100 and does the majority of the work. For the wide angle full shot, I used a new Tokina ultra wide 14-20mm f 2.0 which cost me an arm and a leg recently. I bought it as i really struggle with low light and work in quite a small room. Probably not worth the $$$ for the amount of videos i do but it is really nice. I edit in Adobe premiere usually but have had a tinker with da vinchi which is amazing for free.

The panasonic lumix is really on my shopping list. DSLR's seem to have died for video and some of the new mobile phones are really killing it which i always find hilarious. The chip R & D for DSLR's cant keep up with the apple and samsung stuff these days.

Thanks for the detailed response and thanks for allowing me to briefly sidetrack the original post!

Back
Top Bottom