SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES

shemihazazel

Fractal Fanatic
On Halloween, 17 years ago, one of my best friends and I dressed up as Jay and Silent Bob. Recently we both tried to track down the pic someone snapped of us in front of the old main building without success. I suggested a reunion and, as fortunes had it, Kevin Smith was bringing Mooby's to Chicago as a pop-up restaurant. I even found the perfect mask for her to wear with a bearded face holding a cigarette between the lips. Talk about the stars aligning! The Man himself showed up at one point, and was so tickled by our story and costumes, that he invited us to come back later that evening to have our pics taken with him and Jason Mewes. All four of us even did the slide dance. BEST. HALLOWEEN. EVER.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1604259199911.jpg
    FB_IMG_1604259199911.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 113
  • FB_IMG_1604261329443.jpg
    FB_IMG_1604261329443.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
That's so cool. I wish he would do a Pineys movie based around my old HS.

I think one of the hockey teams in Chasing Amy was Brick HS, where my grandparents lived....

No boom box?

That's really cool. When I was working in NJ for a couple of years, I was down the road from the Quick Stop.

iu

iu

You probably weren't even supposed to be at work that day, either! :D

True story: I was in highschool working at a video rental store when Clerks came out on VHS. It. Was. Our. Holy. Grail.
Just like Waiting... for everyone who's ever worked in a chain restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom