Snippets of our new project ''Blasting The Wine'' - FAS & ML UPCOMING MESA CAB-PACK

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hey folks we're starting to create a musical project which we called: ''Blasting The Wine'' with members :

Ali Saffar (Our Father) - Dulcimer
Armin Saffar - Bass Guitar
Amin Saffar - Electric Guitar

With new fresh and contemporary moments and musical ideas, we're really exited about this project and we'll upload sinppets from each track from time to time

I also attached some Dulcimer improvisation of my Father which he's demonstrating some Iranian traditional music flavor

We're using the Axe-Fx II and MLSOUNDLAB Cab-Packs for all instruments, in this clips I used some IRs off of upcoming MESA Cab-Packs

Sinippet #1

Snippet # 2

Dulcimer Improvisation #1

Dulcimer Improvisation #2

I'd be glad to have your input about the clips and our new music :)

The tune already has great drive and playing, but your father's dulcimer solos really bring it over the top. I just interviewed Steve Hackett who completed a fusion album and combined exotic instruments with heavy metal, and it really adds a different flavor to the music. I think that it works very well.

The tune already has great drive and playing, but your father's dulcimer solos really bring it over the top. I just interviewed Steve Hackett who completed a fusion album and combined exotic instruments with heavy metal, and it really adds a different flavor to the music. I think that it works very well.

First of all I'd like to thank you for your interest in our new musical project, second of all I love Genesis and Steve as well they're big influence in my musical journey, can you post the Interview with Steve ?

Blasting The Wine is a big project which we're working hard on it, with lots of different, fresh, ideas which is never heard before and we'll upload snippets from time to time so stay tuned ;)

This is like a breath of fresh air !!! Thank you for posting, and I'm looking forward to hear more. Your father's fantastic playing on the Dulcimer really lends a new dimension to the music., I love it!

This is like a breath of fresh air !!! Thank you for posting, and I'm looking forward to hear more. Your father's fantastic playing on the Dulcimer really lends a new dimension to the music., I love it!

Thank you so much for your nice words :), I'm so glad you love it :), well I have to say we're making a full album off of this ideas, and we'll upload more snippets of this project, please follow my Instagram for the latest videos and news...etc,

https://www.instagram.com/aminhyperplanet/

Back
Top Bottom