Sneak Peek at my new Album...

funny_polymath

Fractal Fanatic
The album, "Love, Lust, and Genocide" will be out in March. Meanwhile, here's a sneak peek. Enjoy.

Just a good time rock song. I play both solos. First is my Epiphone Wildkat, 2nd is my Zexcoil & S1 equipped Mexican FSR Strat, both through the Axe.

The only cover on the album, NIN's 'Hurt', featuring Jane Scarpantoni on 'Acid Cello' (played through the Axe) and me on my St. Blues 61 South (through the Axe)

A cheerful little ditty about having a crushed spinal cord (now you know why I play like a cave man). Lap Steel guitar (through the Axe) by the Finnish guitar wunderkind Artur Uronen.

A Crazy-Horse style rocker about our lovely American Police State. Let's see, first solo is a Tomas Doncker playing a Jarrell guitar through a Rivera Chubster, I think, 2nd one is me, paying the Wildcat again, if I remember correctly, through the Axe - a 'Rust Never Sleeps' kinda patch, modified slightly from one that a kind forum member whipped up for me.

The tracks have lots of guitars (there's even some feedback SG power cords on that last one), and most of 'em are Axe'd...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom