sneak peek at Dweezil's latest...

I thought it sounded great looking forward to hearing the fractal settings in 19.
Huge respect for Frank here.
Dweezil has done a tremendous amount of work learning his fathers catalogue.
To top that he has come up with something new and offers something he wrote with his Dad.
so he has my ear as well.. I cant wait to hear it and especially the axe fx settings
I think its going to be well worth the wait... Thats worth talking about and giving the guy some props and respect so
he has mine.

Tough crowd.

Ive seen happier faces on death row..
I tell ya I get no respect no respect at all...
The other night I came home saw a guy running naked in the street
I said hey buddy why you running naked in the street
He said cause you came home early...

I live in a tough neighborhood tough why every time I shut the window I break someones fingers..
is this thing on ?

My wife and I installed mirrors above our bed she likes to watch herself laugh.
even my dog hates me .. his favorite bone is in my arm..
I finally got him to use the bathroom on the paper but I wish he would let me finish reading it first I tell ya that..

I went to a bar and told the bartender to make me laugh and he showed me a naked picture of my wife..
she does not love me either she said she wants to have sex in backseat of the car..
but she wants me to drive.

Hey tough crowd tough crowd...

I respect the lineage and I respect his ability but I can't say I know one 'Dweezil song'...

Same kind of experience I had at the aristocrats gig. Left unable to remember any song or melody. Wanking for wanks sake. Hopefully dweezil develops his own voice and writes some memorable tunes.

Damned if you do Damned if you dont..

Learns his Fathers entire catalogue and uses cutting edge technology to
recreate a musical history spanning decades ,
while doing that he makes a new recording bringing in
influences and new instruments which are microtonal and even fretless
blends some old and new...brings in amazing singers and evidently has been working on composing and singing.
Oh brings his family in to harmonize which is really great !!

Branded for not having any memorable songs..
"There is no slack in the nerve center..."

Tough Crowd ?

There is no pleasssssing you Austin Powers...

Just my opinion brother, think my tastes are changing as I grow older. Saw Dweez open for Dream Theater, and it was an awesome show. Glad you are getting off on it, aint that what music is supposed to be about? :)

Well its all subjective of course.. as far as tough crowd the thread was moved....

Crowd had no chance...

Last edited:
Damned if you do Damned if you dont..

I don't think anyone suggested he is 'damned'-- sounds like a solid player and dude, maybe a better agent/publicist would get his work out to the general public in a better manner than his current team has?

I am excited to hear the full album and have been a huge fan of Frank and of course Dweezil. I ordered the Fractal Presets Dweezil had on his pledge music project in addition to the new record. I was however not happy I ordered it last november or something near there. I sent a message in May asking when I would receive the presets catalog. I am happy to say I received note from Dweezil or one of his people replying as him today. In any event I appreciated the message. I can't wait to see and hear all of the madness he conjures up in his 300+ Presets - YOWZA

Hi Brian,
Sorry for the lengthy delay in responding to you. I hope you have been able to see updates on the site. In any case I’m reaching out to let you know that the album is shipping next Tuesday and all other fulfillment items will become available starting at the end of next week.

I really appreciate your support and patience. Thank you, DZ

Wow he's selling the Roxy SG. and someone bought studio time with him over that. crazy

I got the recording its great also I just read the axe fx settings will be 20.
Those are being released Monday it seems.

Still curious whats going to be included in those settings..

Time to start backing things up should be some interesting sounds coming forth.
I think the recording is great they took extra time But it was worth it..

Some really killer tones on this recording.

Wow he's selling the Roxy SG. and someone bought studio time with him over that. crazy

I think the Roxy Sg for sale is a gibson re issue not the original its made after Franks original.
The re issues are limited run.

They took extra time but I think it was worth it and it shows in the recording.

Back
Top Bottom