Snarky TGP Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved posting on TGP for the simple fact I can't resist hammering ignorance. Once in a while you connect with people that are there to actually share and educate. (and not pontificate, but it's getting rare. The entire world is getting ruder, hiding behind the cyber-wall)
I surmise that part of the problem there is that the focus is on self-validation of whatever someone just spent money on. Thus, everyone who just bought a particular piece of gear will claim that it sounds and operates perfectly, regardless of whether ot not they have actually owned or used anything else to compare it to. It basically makes the majority of the content worthless for any useful purpose.

Way back I had a this stupid idea and started a thread here only to have my nationality attacked, found to be a prick, an inept patch maker and had poor forgery skills. Since then, I'd say this forum has done nothing but improve over the years. We should thank each moderator more often for that.

Way back I had a this stupid idea and started a thread here only to have my nationality attacked, found to be a prick, an inept patch maker and had poor forgery skills. Since then, I'd say this forum has done nothing but improve over the years. We should thank each moderator more often for that.

thats a deep resentment ... drop the rock ... let go ... breathe ... play guitar ... enjoy 😊

People forget that it's what you do with the gear(any gear) that's more important.
How many times have we seen a video of a YT influencer sounding way better than we make it sound. Maybe.....they're just better players or, listen to it, more creative.
And yes some of them just suck..LOL

Speaking of...

I was in a coma for a few years, and missed out on a lot of forum transpirations. Whatever happened to:

Scott Peterson?
Jay Mitchell?
The fuzz and fx guru guy... Dsomething. Dpeterson? I don't remember his name but he was a treasure trove of information.
Same for Java Junkie... haven't seen his name in a while.
Scott is actually part owner of TGP

It's not if threads go to hell over there, especially in the digital forum, but when. Usually pretty fast.

It's the forum version of "I know you are, but what am I"

I've had an account on TGP strictly for the emporium for about 12 years. Every so often I page through a few of the recent discussions that they list on the side of the page and it seems like they're always just a trash fire circle jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom