1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. July 27 2018 - support.fractalaudio.com is temporarily down for updates. Please use this forum for support or see the "News" section here for additional details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Smooth Melodic Jam by Stel Andre

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx II Recordings' started by Stel Andre, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Stel Andre

Stel Andre
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Hey all! Here is a very smooth and melodic jam I did for Coffeebreakgrooves website! I used my Music Man JP12 plugged straight on my Axe Fx 2. Hope you guys dig it! Cheers!

ejviruet, JOHNNYROCKIT and Ole like this.
  2. ejviruet

ejviruet
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Great playing as always!! You always get a great tone. Are your tones available in Axechange, or do you have site to sell them?

3. Stel Andre

Stel Andre
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

I am working on more details on them and I will make a nice cheap package that you can buy all my tones for a bunch of different styles I like to play. I constantly tweaking so its hard to share cause its never the same. But I am getting close to some perma changes. Stay tuned and thanks for watching!

4. ejviruet

ejviruet
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Thanks Stel!! Looking forward.

5. Doug77p

Doug77p
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

they have some pretty cool tunes to jam with