Smilefan says "Goodbye"!!

Hoping nothing but the best to you Smilefan - you've been a tremendous asset to the Fractal community. Thanks for the hard work you've done here. It has been appreciated.

Goodbye friend; be well and happy in your new work. I wish you nothing but the best with much success. You are one of a kind and it is time that you were justly compensated for your wealth of knowledge and experience.

You will be missed, not just for your presets

Smile said "A large company in the music industry, you all know, is entering the modeling arena," That could be any company... The only "large company" that I could think of that hasn't already "entered the modeling arena" would be Gibson... Fender already has their line of modeling amps, Peavey does too... So, I have no clue... Maybe Apple? (Since technically they are the "Largest Music Industry Company")

I'm so bummed! But major congratulations on the opportunity - best of luck. I've learned a ton from your patches and stories - thanks for that. I wish you would have been snagged by Fractal instead so you'd keep enriching our education. Good luck!

guess you can sell yer axe 2 now, you wouldnt want to keep listening to greatness while attempting to come close on some other "modeler" wink wink thanks for your time and contributions.

You'll be missed here. Thanx for everything you've done to help us noobies. Good luck!

Thanks for all your tutorials, patches, contributions and general good times, smilefan. Live large!

Smilefan, I wish you all the best. Let's see what the future brings us. Thanks for the contributions, they were and are an asset.
I put your explanations of Drive blocks and Amp advanced parameters in the wiki, and others have saved your presets, so your legacy is save. :)

Thanks for the knowledge, good times, good reads, and amazing patches.
See you on the flip.

Smilefan,
Best of luck with your new path. Thanks very much for your time and wisdom, as well as ancedotes on gear/musicians.... all great stuff and fantastic contribution to the AXII community..

Smile said "A large company in the music industry, you all know, is entering the modeling arena," That could be any company... The only "large company" that I could think of that hasn't already "entered the modeling arena" would be Gibson... Fender already has their line of modeling amps, Peavey does too... So, I have no clue... Maybe Apple? (Since technically they are the "Largest Music Industry Company")
Could be Yamaha...

BTW Apple cannot be "entering the modeling arena" as they already have guitar modeling in GarageBand.

I wish you the best of luck with your new adventure Smilefan! :razz Stay true to yourself and make sure your name is in the credits :D

Back
Top Bottom