smallest exp pedal to MIDI with full sized DIN connector?

gdgross

Experienced
I don't think I'm quite ready to give up my volume pedal yet, so that means I need to find a exp pedal to midi CC converter.

I know about audiofront already, but I need to use the 4x input version to get full sized midi connectors and not just midi over usb. I'd prefer something with just one input for the exp pedal if possible.

what else is out there?

I don't think I'm quite ready to give up my volume pedal yet, so that means I need to find a exp pedal to midi CC converter.

I know about audiofront already, but I need to use the 4x input version to get full sized midi connectors and not just midi over usb. I'd prefer something with just one input for the exp pedal if possible.

what else is out there?
Another method: you can use an “insert cable” or “stereo split y-cable” (stereo 1/4” plug that splits the stereo signal into two mono 1/4” plugs) to use any passive volume pedal as an expression pedal.

Another method: you can use an “insert cable” or “stereo split y-cable” (stereo 1/4” plug that splits the stereo signal into two mono 1/4” plugs) to use any passive volume pedal as an expression pedal.
He's looking for a MIDI converter, not an insert cable.

Back
Top Bottom